The joint venture between SIA “Latakko” and Korean company Hankook Tire, one of the fastest growing tire producer in the world at the time, led to the creation of the tire centre network Hankook Masters (HM) in the Baltic States in 2009. Currently, there are over 50 Hankook Masters network services in the Baltic States.
The network joins professional tire services, offering the highest quality tires, discs, vehicle accessories, services and professional expert consultations.
HM networks offers a wide selection of goods and services
- All types of tires for cars, trucks, cross-country and commercial vehicles from the world’s leading manufacturers.
- Alloy wheels
- Engine oils and greases
- Wide range of services: tire display / storage, balancing, adjustment of wheel toe, checking/repairing of the running gear, washing of wheels, repair of discs, oil change, adjustment of headlights, checking/repairing of starters and generators, diagnostics/repairing of electric equipment and truck tire services
HM network brands
Why should you join HM network?
- The predominant tire centre network in the Baltic States.
- Dynamic and international project.
- Wide range of goods and services.
- Advantageous sales system and price policy.
- Domestic and global scale marketing activities.
- Training for salespersons and managers on a regular basis
Required criteria for joining HM network
To become a franchise holder of HM tire network, your company must set clear objectives, and identify exact location(s) for providing service to customers. It should comply with all the requirements outlined by the HM franchise network guideline
- Required to sell a minimum of 500 tires per year.
- At least one salesperson capable of putting on tires should be on the premise.
- Sales floor / showroom must be at least 7 m2.
- Company’s warehouse must have the capacity to store 500 tires.
- Customer service area should include toilets.
- Interior design: Complete selection of regional tires and seasonal materials must be on display.
- Exterior design: Capability to install and display HM standard visual materials on the outside of the building.
Would you like more information on how to become a franchise holder of the HM centre?
Call 29221755, write firstname.lastname@example.org!