The joint venture between SIA “Latakko” and the Italian holding company Pirelli since 2011 has led to the establishment of the specialized tire centre network Pirelli Key Point (PKP) in the Baltic States. The successful collaboration has led to the development of over 50 tire centres which are currently operating in the Baltic States. Meanwhile, the international project Pirelli Key Point joins more than 700 tire centres in Europe.
PKP tire offers exceptional customer care, competitive prices and professional services to various car models. Experts at our tire centres provide professional help, services and maintenance for your car.
Pirelli Key Point Parts & Services
- Tires: from the standard to high-ticket items.
- Alloy wheels.
- Oils and greases.
- Motorbike tyres.
- Related services.
Service centres are equipped with modern equipment, providing high-quality services for variety of vehicles.
PKP network brands
Why should you join the PKP network?
- The predominant tire centre network in the Baltic States.
- Wide range of of brands and merchandise.
- Marketing activities.
- Training for salespersons and managers on regular basis.
- International standards, experience and knowledge.
- Information on the latest technologies, goods, tests and other industry innovations.
Required criteria for joining PKP tire network
To become a franchise holder of PKP tire network, your company must set clear objectives, and identify exact location(s) for providing service to customers. It should comply with all the requirements outlined by the PKP franchise network guideline:
- Required to sell a minimum of 500 tires per year.
- Sales floor / showroom must be at least 7 m2.
- Company’s warehouse must have the capacity to store 500 tires.
- Customer service area should include toilets.
- Interior design: Complete selection of regional tires and seasonal materials must be on display.
- Exterior design: Capability to install and display PKP standard visual materials on the outside of the building.
Would you like more information on how to become a franchise holder of the PKP centre?
Call 29221755, write email@example.com!